Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day!

Mother's day is a bittersweet holiday for me.
I have 2 wonderful girlers and a fantastic stepson. Even with all that love I still have an empty spot in my heart that belongs to my own mother.
I miss her every day and I wish she could see how wonderful my children are.
I know that she lives on through me and my girlers.

Ok.. that being said.. I did have a very lovely Mother's Day!

It started with breakfast in bed.

Then a visit to Nana Virginia's house.
This is such a nice picture of Ceasar and his mother.

A picture of me and my kiddos.
I am a lucky mama.


Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hernandez Family. It looks like you are having a great summer. I have had fun too. Spending lots of time with my beautiful grandchildren, swimming, a trip to Vegas with my 2 daughters and my sister from IL and her 3 daughters, and relaxing. I hope that Izzy is ready for her big step into kinder-garten and that she is anxious to get started. We will truly miss her this year; I hope you will come to visit us.
Ms. Rademacher